Home > Uncategorized > Get the top 5% right and the rest of the 95% will be ok.

Get the top 5% right and the rest of the 95% will be ok.

My Top 5% | Men Alive!.

85% of everything you do in life, anybody can do them, such as reading your email, watch TV, eating breakfast, or going to a movie. 10% of what you do, someone with the same training can do what you do in your vocation or ministry, for e.g. your capability, competency, capacity, time management and people skills. But 5% of what you do, nobody else can do. And that 5% is what you and I will be held personally accountable for by God.

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized Tags: , , ,
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: